7,000 lb. Capacity Boat Lift
Available with 51″ or 64″ Vertical Lift
Boat Lift Price Includes:
- Two Wireless Remote Control Key Fobs
- Hydraulic Power Unit with Solar Charging Panel
- Full Length Carpeted Bunks
- Legs & Feet
No latches, cables or levers are needed to secure the raised lift. Basta Boatlifts’ patented Over-Center™ gravity locking design with Balanced Load™ H-frame technology uses gravity to hold the raised lift in place without the possibility of drifting down.
Legato Bushings™ allow pivot points to be tighter and operate more smoothly. High strength polymer construction eliminates metal-to-metal contact reducing electrolysis, extending the life of the boat lift.
No weld cylinders! The 7k51 and 7k64 boat lift uses cylinders made from corrosion resistant stainless steel and have no welds. Eliminating welds increases strength and reduces the possibility of corrosion.
- Stainless steel cylinder fittings & hose ends
- Duplex-bonded synthetic hydraulic hoses
- Time-tested full length carpeted bunks to protect your hull
- Stainless steel hardware
- Hydraulic power unit is housed in a strong and attractive white fiberglass dock box with stainless steel hardware and lockable lid
- Two wireless remote control key fobs
- Manual control switches in power box
- 12 Watt solar panel securely mounted on top of the fiberglass box. Can be remotely installed or used with a simple “float” charger
- Hydraulics that use a special long-life, environmentally friendly fluid
Note: Boat lift uses a Group 27 deep-cycle marine battery. Battery is not included.