6,700 lb. Capacity Boat Lift
Available with 66″ Vertical Lift
Boat Lift Price Includes:
- Two Wireless Remote Control Key Fobs
- Hydraulic Power Unit with Solar Charging Panel
- Full Length Carpeted Bunks
- Legs & Feet
This innovative new lift features adjustable bunk rails enabling boat owners to configure the lift for a custom Boat-to-Bunk™ fit. The bunk rails can be adjusted for width and angle to accommodate a wide variety of hull shapes and skeg placements.
This self contained hydraulic boat lift needs no shore power!
Accessories available include a “deep V” cradle design with universal fittings make it easier than ever to connect accessories such as a catwalk or centering guide. As the boat raises and lowers on the lift, the accessories move with it. No welding is required, giving boat owners a flexible and elegant solution that can be temporary or permanent.
- Boat-to-Bunk™ fit with adjustable bunk rails
- Plug-and-play fittings for easy accessory attachment (sold separately)
- Load Guides
- Centering Devices
- Proprietary aluminum extrusions
- Legato bushings
- Over-Center ™ gravity locking design
- Super Strut ™ design
- No-weld cylinders
- Stainless steel cylinder fittings & hose ends
- Duplex-bonded synthetic hydraulic hoses
- Time-tested full length rotating carpeted bunks to protect your hull
- Stainless steel hardware
- Hydraulic power unit is housed in a strong and attractive white fiberglass dock box with stainless steel hardware and lockable lid
- Two wireless remote control fobs
- Manual control switches in power box
- 12 Watt solar panel securely mounted on top of the fiberglass box. Can be remotely installed or used with a simple “float” charger
- Hydraulics that use a special long-life, environmentally friendly fluid
Note: Boat lift uses a Group 27 deep-cycle marine battery. Battery is not included.