GALVANIZED STEEL TRITOON BOAT LIFT
8,000 LBS Capacity
- Free-standing hydraulic lift re-charged with solar power
- Touch-of-a-button seamless launch
- Steel construction – nothing is stronger
- Double bunks gently cradle ‘toons
- Load balanced platform with 4 support beams
- Comes standard with 4 centering guides
8k65 Tritoon Specifications
*See Gallery for Dimensional Drawings
Minimum Water Depth
Standard Leg Length
Remote Control Fobs
Stainless Steel Cylinders
Standard Hose Length
Submerged Hose Ends
THE UNRIVALED STRENGTH OF STEEL –
Basta Boatlifts is the ONLY manufacturer to build hydraulic boat lifts out of galvanized steel. Steel offers unmatched strength and rigidity – essential qualities in areas known for rough water and severe weather.
HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT WITH SOLAR CHARGING PANEL –
Our strong and attractive white fiberglass dock box houses a single battery. With a mounted 12-watt solar charger, no shore power is necessary to power your boat lift!
HARDENED CHROME PLATED STAINLESS STEEL CYLINDER –
What drives our lift are the best cylinders are available. Made from the ultimate corrosion-resistant materials, our single cylinder pushes the full length of the frame creating the smoothest boat launching experience.
WIRELESS CONTROLL –
Launch and return seamlessly in seconds with a touch of a button.
BEAUTIFUL ACCESSORIES –
Take your experience up another level by adding accessories to your lift. Centering Guides with cozy foam covers, guiding and cushioning your boat on its arrival and departure are a customer favorite.
So is our 2,000 lumen underwater light, adding visibility to your dock when approaching after dusk.
- Balanced Load H-Frame Featuring Over-Center Gravity Locking Position
- Long-Life environmentally Friendly hydraulic fluid
- Attractively-Styled Fiberglass dock box
- 12-Watt Solar Panel
- Two Wireless Remote Key Fobs
- Manual Control Switched in Power Box
- Duplex-Bonded Synthetic Hydraulic Hoses
- Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
- Stainless steel cylinder fittings and hose ends
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 4 Centering Guides