Aluminum PONTOON BOAT lift
6,700 LBS Capacity
- Free-standing hydraulic lift re-charged with solar power
- Custom styled aluminum extrusions
- Load-balanced platform with 6 support beams
- Touch-of-a-button seamless launch
- Double bunk support gently cradles pontoons
- Standard with 4 centering guides
6.7K61 w/Pontoon Kit Specifications
*See Gallery for Dimensional Drawings
48″ to 61″
Minimum Water Depth
Standard Leg Length
Mono-Crystal Solar Charger
Remote Control Fobs
Standard Hose Length
Submerged Hose Ends
HARDENED CHROME PLATED STAINLESS STEEL CYLINDER –
What drives our lift are the best cylinders are available. Made from the ultimate corrosion-resistant materials, our single cylinder pushes the full length of the frame creating the smoothest boat launching experience.
HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT WITH SOLAR CHARGING PANEL –
Our strong and attractive white fiberglass dock box houses a single battery. With a mounted 12-watt solar charger, no shore power is necessary to power your boat lift!
WIRELESS CONTROL –
Launch and return seamlessly with a touch of a button.
SUPERCUSH™ RUBBER BUNKS –
The industry’s thickest rubber bunks provide the best support imaginable to your boat’s running surface.
BEAUTIFUL ACCESSORIES –
Take your docking experience up another level by adding accessories to your lift. One or two pairs of centering guides with cozy foam covers, guiding and cushioning your boat on its arrival and departure.
Our 2,000 lumen underwater light is a customer favorite, adding visibility to your dock when approaching after dusk.
- Balanced Load H-Frame Featuring Over-Center Gravity Locking Position
- Attractively-Styled Fiberglass Dock Box
- 12 Watt Solar Panel (Mounted)
- Two Wireless Remote Control Key Fobs
- Stainless Steel Cylinder Fittings & Hose Ends
- Manual Control Switches in Power Box
- Duplex-bonded Synthetic Hydraulic Hoses
- Friction-Absorbing Bushings at Every Pivot Point
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 4 Centering Guides